Its too hot for a fire

Ok I know its too hot for a fire but before you know it the fall will be here and cooler evenings are always a good opportunity for a fire outside along with a few adult beverages and some smores.

This year we will be christening in my newest craft project.  It's the end off a 500 gallon propane tank and its sitting on an old tractor wheel. It Still needs a couple of coats of stove paint but tell me what you think.
 This fire pit should last a lifetime
 Year the wife and I were married

 Should look great once a fire is placed in the pit
Would love to try it out but at 90 degrees plus today we'll have to wait.
Considering doing this as a hobby and a little side business.  Do you think they would sell?

Comments

Kim@Snug Harbor said…
That is AWESOME! Yes, I think they would sell. I've never seen anything like that.
Shelllady said…
I agree with Kim...that IS AWESOME and yes I think they would sell!! I would find out how much you charge and have one custom made for my Baby Girl and her Hubby for their place!! GREAT JOB RC!!

Popular posts from this blog

Some Beach

Branson by the Ocean a.k.a. Gulf Shores Alabama

Hump Days are "BS"

In the Blink of an Eye

Hey Mike,Mike,Mike Hump Days are not allowed on vacation!

A Special Shell

Superman & Tweety Bird

Merica Road Trippin Chapter 4 Heaven's Peak

OOOoooohhhh ALOE!

Don't choke the Chicken in Key West