Paradise Awaits

We are counting down to another trip to that magical paradise we call Sanibel/Captiva Florida.  This year's trip will be much different just the two of us.  While we will miss not having the "Beach Angels" with us we are excited about spending some time together with just the two of us.

The "Beach Angels" are our two oldest grand kids.  Lexi and Taylor.  Unlike me who came to love this place later in life the Beach Angels were introduced to paradise when they were barely walking.  I'm sure they already have a special place in their heart for this place and I can see them continuing to go there long after PaPa and NaNa are gone.

We are planning some new adventures this year and we are sure to post plenty of pictures along the way.  Your invited to join us while we visit this special place.   So here's to some spectacular sunsets, some cool drinks, and smooth seas.  Stay Tune

Comments

Shelllady said…
Can't wait RC!!! Let the fun begin!! :D
Shelllady said…
RC,

I just realized that I responded to you by email when you commented on my post, and you didn't get it!! Here is what I said!!...

Hey Rob!

We have had trouble with the BOSC forum too, I thought it was me until Hubby tried it! I sent them a message via their Facebook page, we'll see if they get it!!

I'm sure you will find plenty to blog about!! Just pics if nothing else! We all need our Sanibel/Captiva fix when we can't be there!!

I kinda like Bunche Beach, it's only minutes away from Sanibel and it's a little different, mud flats, which will give you an opportunity to see kings crowns, angel wings….it's just a little different! Let me know if you need directions!! I will look forward to your posts!!

There is always sharks teeth at Manasota key, but that's about an hour away!!

Thanks for contacting me! Maybe one day we'll meet on the beach in paradise!! Would love to meet you and your family in person!!"

Sorry for the confusion!!

Popular posts from this blog

Merica Road Trippin Chapter 5 "America the Beautiful"

Sand Dollars, Starfish, Stingrays and Sandy Sanibel

Soccer PaPa

Exploration beyond the beach

Welcome to Marathon

In the Blink of an Eye

Boogie Board Beach Angels

Some of today's "BS"

Branson by the Ocean a.k.a. Gulf Shores Alabama

A Special Shell